Makes gearing up and ungearing super quick and convenient - everything is kept together in one convenient place
Never worry about your gear falling - insanely overbuilt and strong (5/32" steel)
Put your expensive gear on display - your gear is expensive and looks sick, so show it off
Not an ugly eyesore like other racks - black powder coated steel and polished wood
Safely and securely holds your motorcycle helmet - innovative helmet hook design that sits flat against the inside back of your helmet (like your skull)
Includes detailed installation instructions - even a baby could install it (not recommended though)
To the US How much? - Free for orders over $25USD. $3.94 flat rate for orders under $25USD. How long? - We ship within 1-2 business days of you making your order. Shipping normally takes 3-5 business days to arrive. Tracking? - Shortly after we ship your order we will send you an email with your tracking info.
Not to the US How much? - Free for orders over $25 USD. If under $25 USD, shipping is $3.94 for light items and up to $7.50 for heavy items. How long? - We ship within 1-2 business days of you making your order. Shipping normally takes 2 weeks, but can take up to 5 if there's delays caused by customs. Tracking? - Shortly after we ship your order we will send you an email with your tracking info. Customs/Duty Fees? - Yeah they suck and we wish they didn't exist, but they do. So please be aware your country might have customs or duty fees when ordering internationally.
We have a 100% satisfaction guarantee that we stand by. Without happy and satisfied customers, we wouldn't be able to keep doing what we're passionate about - offering you awesome and unique motorcycle loot.
This means if you're not 100% happy with your purchase for any reason, please let us know. We'll do whatever it takes to make it right.
Forget the frustration of gearing up or searching for missing gear. It's like having a personal assistant handing you your gear, or taking it from you after a ride and keeping it in one convenient place.
Being honest, this rack is a little over built. The steel is 5/32" (proper thick), the screws are long AF and the wood is the most durable plywood. And the helmet hanger has been specially designed to sit flat against the inside back of your helmet - so no wobble or pressure points. This means, unlike the other racks on the market, you'll never have to worry about it bending or your gear falling off.
Your gear is expensive and deserves to be seen - not tucked away in cupboards or wardrobes. This asthetic rack, with it's black powdercoated finish and polished wood design, is the perfect way to display your gear.
Your rack comes with detailed instruction manual. To ensure your rack looks great and is super strong, there is a little measuring and drilling involved. Don't worry, the instructions lay it out clearly and we're always here to help if needed.
Absolutely love this never have to worry about where my gear is!
Very good and working well.
It's easy to use and quality is good!
I'm sold and wife is Happy!
This is a great product! I was skeptical at first because of the price but everything is quality even how they shipped the hangers. We've been looking for a solution for my helmet and jacket. My wife is Happy she doesn't have to trip over my jacket and helmet in the hallway. I might get a second one to install in my office.
Recommendations for installation, check the distance between the helmet mount with your helmet on it before installing the coat hanger. Also it was way easier to put the shelf on the hanger before installing it into the wall.
1. It's seriously overbuilt and strong. The super thick steel and durable wood have been tested with 200lbs (90kg) hanging off it with no bending or cracking. There's no other gear rack out there that could handle this.
2. Innovative helmet hook design securely and aesthetically holds your helmet. Ours is specially designed to sit flat against the inside back - just like your skull would. This aesthetically holds your helmet flat against the wall and has no risk of it falling off.
3. Put simply, it looks nice. The black powder coated steel and polished wood looks fantastic in any room. Other gear racks tend to be made of cheap looking thin, mass-produced, stamped steel or flimsy plastic.
4. We put thought into the installation process. Our hangers are designed to be easily installed into the strongest part of your wall - the studs. Many other hanger options have screws set too far apart to be properly screwed into the studs.
5. Free shipping, quality customer service and 100% satisfaction guarantee. It sounds cliché, but we really care about our customers. We want you to have a fantastic experience and keep coming back - so we'll do whatever it takes to make you happy.
Your gear rack comes with detailed instructions. Put simply you just have screw a few screws.
If you have any issues or questions, please contact us and we'll help you out.
To the US: We ship within 1-2 business days of you making your order. Shipping normally takes 3-5 business days to arrive.
To any other country: We ship within 1-2 business days of you making your order. Shipping normally takes 2 weeks, but can take up to 5 if there's delays caused by customs.
Yes. You'll need a Phillips screw driver, a drill and you ;)
We've found the best location is as close as possible to where you store your motorcycle. This makes gearing up and un-gearing super quick and easy.
The hanger is strongest when installed into a wall stud, brick wall or concrete.
It's made from 5/32" thick, black powder coated steel and durable polished plywood.
No. It's seriously overbuilt and strong. The super thick steel and durable wood have been tested with 200lbs (90kg) hanging off it with no bending or cracking. You won't bend this rack.