Yes, children will laugh...
Yes, people will point...
And yes, you will brighten everyone's day when you ride past!
Your chicken motorcycle helmet cover will not only turn heads but will also protect your expensive lid from dust, scratches and chipping!
These motorcycle helmet covers are made from chicken skin. No, not really - its actually stretchy nylonish material with a big bit of elastic around the bottom to hold them firmly to the helmet.
If you're not convinced you need this, please tell me why not. Seriously, flick me an email to email@example.com and tell us what we need to do to convince you to grab it :)
Helmet cover features include:
- One size fits most helmets.
- Helmet protection from dust, scratches and chips.
- Reduce wind noise.
- Are washable.
- These are all one size that fits snugly over most motorcycle helmets
- These covers can potentially impede vision, dependent on the type of motorcycle helmet and how it has been fitted.
- It is not recommended to wear this helmet cover while travelling at high speeds as it can increase wind drag.
- These covers can reduce wind noise and other surrounding sounds.
- Look best with dark visors.
- It is your responsibility to comply with the laws applicable to you.